Croft House is committed to facilitating the accessibility of our website for all users. To
this end, we have retained ADASure, a digital accessibility firm, to help us identify,
remediate, and prevent accessibility barriers on www.crofthouse.com.
Measures to Support Accessibility
Our goal is to ensure that our website is inclusive to all users, including individuals with disabilities. To meet this goal, we have taken additional measures to support
• Included accessibility as part of our mission statement
• Created formal quality assurance methods to prioritize accessibility
• Added accessibility requirements and goals in our internal policies
• Integrated accessibility into our procurement practices
• Developed accessibility training for our staff
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 defines requirements for
designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA.
Croft House is in the process of becoming conformant with Levels A and AA.
We continually assess the accessibility of crofthouse.com by the following approach:
• Manual and automated testing by ADASure
Here for You
Please be aware that our efforts to provide an accessible website are ongoing. We are making every attempt to be reasonably accessible. If you encounter any issues or have a question, please contact our Accessibility Team at (323) 424-7743 or email us at email@example.com.